This is an emergent leadership programme for field staff who interact directly with communities. It is available upon request.
To promote better relationships between field practitioners and communities and to enable the practitioners to become more conscious of their development practice and how they can foster community participation in development processes.
By the end of the course each participant will be able to:
- Have increased communication and closer relationships
- Explore relationships between self-learning and community learning
- Demonstrate increase awareness about communities’ values and their relationship to sustainable development
- Demonstrate increased awareness of personal power and change and its impact on their organisations’ power and ability to inflict change
- Understand qualities and stages of creative facilitation
- Have increased confidence in using facilitation techniques
For Field Practitioners